Followers

2009-01-04

to sleep to dream

here are my resolutions/dreams for the next twelve months:

finish my novel by february 1
try to get something published
actively contribute to the writer's blog
start daggers with quinn > buy an amp > get a better job
go on tour with bummerwolf
visit friends in provo and eat at gurus
rechart my life's course (parsons vs. simmons vs. the great unknown)
run a marathon
move
ride bikes every warm day
get out of debt
release a bi-annual zine
have an art show
design and create a fall line
read 200 books including: 
a book on html, Le Petit Prince en francais, The Count of Monte Cristo, and Anna Karenina
save money for Japan 2009--Netherlands 2010
study french again
collaborate
read the standard works
go to the temple monthly
magnify my commitments
strengthen my relationships
& be open in expressing my feelings