Followers

2009-10-27


Ovala Toiaivao

Ovala Toiaivao Paula Ita:
Hi sis, I just got home last night from a long trip out west of the state for my job. I stayed in 6 different hotels/motels and it was lonely with only me and myself on those kingsize beds, dang it! Btw, Amy was writing you a thank you card and wanted me to add something before she send it and I thought, shoot, these two old hags are stuck in this primitive way of communication. I'm not that old fashioned anymore, I'm hip now and into f/b and bebo and twitter...the heck with this writing postcards thing and sending them out the old fashioned way. It's just too...oldish style! Then again, I tend to forget that you two are getting too old and still stuck in the past, he!he! We still love our old girls though, ha!

2 comments:

Lorel said...

oh my gosh, courtney... that is hilarious. Your dad really does sound super hip now! So funny!!

canne said...

i know. it's so weird. my favorite part is when he said, "its just too...oldish style."