Followers

2009-02-28

I decided to be a librarian.  

Tentatively, I am going to start a dual degree M.S./M.A. program in Library Science and Children's Literature at Simmons College while Q finishes up at MassArt.  I hope to work with children in public library systems promoting education through increased access to literature and technology, particularly among minority populations.  I plan to be active in the ALA and the ALSC.  I haven't given up any of my other interests but more than ever I think this fits.  


3 comments:

hanner said...

That is really exciting to hear. For a long time I was trying to decide between an MLS and an MA in museum studies because my sister lives the sweetest lifestyle with her MLS (that sounds kind of weird) but I think that it is an admirable and really cool job. Anyway, enough rambling. Congrats on your tentative decision! Let's talk more, lady.

mrs. everything said...

Hooray!

crystal said...

i love this plan for you. love it.