Followers

2009-11-04

Truth: My blogging is sporadic.
Reason: Laziness, the excuse that i'd rather live real life than web life, and an insecurity that nothing I record is worth recording.

Truth: I know more weird stuff about Joseph Smith than I ever did before moving to Massachussetts.
Reason: Outstitute, D. Michael Quinn, and a scholarly Sunday School.

Truth: It doesn't bother me.
Reason: In the vein of Rough Stone Rolling, I'd rather know my religion than just have faith. I think it's appropriate to do both.

2 comments:

naomi said...

I like Rough Stone Rolling a lot. I wish I knew more weird stuff about Joseph Smith. My Sunday School mainly teacher talks about how cultured he is to be an American living in London.

samsam said...

courtney- lovin you so much.

naomi- that guy sounds like an idiot.